Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to a make a Pysanka? As long as it takes! Seriously, a one color egg (white and a color) usually takes thirty to forty five minuets. Add another thirty to forty five minuets for each additional color. When the design is finished and the wax is removed, the egg is varnished. Varnish needs to cure about three days.
- What if I don't like it when I get it? Simply fill out a Contact Form within five days of receiving the item. Please give me an opportunity to make it right.
Faberjane Eggs Refund Policy
- Before you return an item: Please fill out the contact form explaining why you'd like to return your purchase. Instructions will be sent to you.
- You are unhappy with your purchase: you may exchange it for an item of equal or greater price, or request a refund when returned in new condition within five (5) days of receiving it.
- If an item is damaged during shipment: Please fill out a Contact Form and include photos of the box, contents and detailed description of the damage.